Thursday, October 21, 2010

Days like these...

Long ago in land far, far away there lived 3 beautiful maids....


Meghan lived in cute little house and her days were filled with sewing amazing little gifts for her friends and cooking incredible meals for her hard working husband and 2 beautiful daughters...but sometimes she longed for something else....

Ange spent most of her days turning women into fairy princess and making them the most beautiful women in the land. She also was a very talented writer and an amazing wife and mother. Even though Ange had been blessed with many wonderful gifts she still felt like something was missing....

That's me in the white, I spent most of my days standing over a big pot of boiling water preserving food for my family. I also am a mother and wife to my loving husband and beautiful son. If I wasn't in the kitchen or out finding beautiful castles for people to live in, you can find me out on our little farm tending to the chickens...even so I was feeling like I just needed to take a few hours away, to a magical place called ....
Willamette Valley Vineyards!!!

This is what was missing!! Some much needed and very deserved girl time. Time to relax and sit a while,  enjoying  wonderful food and wine with wonderful friends. Some days its important to just get a way  so that you get your time because even though we love our everyday blessings we still need that time where we can sit and just RELAX ....oh and don't forget the wine:)

The end...


4 comments:

  1. I'm eating my left over salad now picturing the warm sun on my back and two very wonderful people to share it with. Love you

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to do it again!! Can't wait til then:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes and I will bring an amazing app. this time! I know you both enjoyed the sammy but I was disappointed:( We are our own worst critics after all. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we are but I really loved it:) I really want to do that again or at least 2 a year...I 'm glad your posting!! Let me know what you think of the pear butter.

    ReplyDelete