Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Girls..( my chickens)


After being a so call city girl most of my life I have to admit living out in the country is just right for me.
I wouldn't have it any other way, I love the fresh country air and having a lawn that never ends and one of my most favorite things of living out here  is I get to have CHICKENS!!' I love my girls just like they were pets, they garden with me,  they come when there called and best of all they give me such beautiful fresh eggs.
Lulu the white one is my favorite she is very sweet tempered and I have had her the longest. I now have 15 hens and a rooster named Sirly...and that he is. I am raising a gentleman or else he becomes coq co van.
Lulu

Sirly
Here are some pics of my sweet and broody girls......oh and in about 16 days I should have some new additions to add to the family my sweet twin silkies are sitting on there eggs so faithfully I just couldn't say no:)

No comments:

Post a Comment